Internship: Marketing & Publishing Virtual Assistant
The Content Marketing Geek Team is dedicated to dreamers. We’re about helping each other transform dreams into brands, so we all become something bigger than we’ve ever imagined.
We aim to help our execs, management, investors, employees, freelancers, interns, clients, customers and followers build successful brands we can all be proud of for life.
Our team is seeking a team of interns to act as our virtual assistanta for a 3-month period. In exchange, we’ll help you learn all you need to know to build your own brands and reach past the stars.
PLUS… you’ll get a full-time jobs at the end of the training period!
AND… you’ll earn royalties for 1 year.
Then, read on…
CMG’s Current Target Market
eBook publishers who outsource their ghostwriting, editing, eBook cover creation and marketing to companies like ours.
Your main administrative duties will involve keeping everything organized so all the processes flow smoothly… from the sales funnel, to online sales, to communicating with customers, to delegating tasks, to managing orders.
As we grow, it’s becoming harder to create processes and flow charts while continuing to produce quality content for our customers. This also causes our own projects to suffer.
We need people prepared to come in and help us create funnels and flows that keep things running smoothly. In exchange, we’ll teach you everything we know along the way!
Note: You will also be responsible for managing our catalog of eBook publications as well as marketing them online in exchange for royalties for 1 year.
- Compensation: Commission
- Hours: 25-35 per Week
- Preferred Time Zone: Pacific
- Internship Dates: Monday, March 23 through Friday, June 26 (flexible)
- Conversion: Seeking a full-time employee at the end of the training period (internship)
- Job Type: Online… Added plus if you live driving distance to MORENO VALLEY, CA
SEO PLUG: Moreno Valley locale is a plus!
Intern’s Daily Responsibilities
Here are the general daily tasks at-a-glance:
- Assign Tasks to Freelancers
- Place Upwork Gig Postings
- Vet Writers & Editors on Upwork
- Design and Present New Social Media Campaign Ideas
- Facebook Group Moderating
- Monitor All Social Media Platforms for Trending News, Ideas and Feedback
- Promotional YouTube Video Production
- Conduct Research for Competitive Analysis
- Manage Google Analytics
- Perform Market Analysis and Research Latest Trends
- SEO Keyword Research & Reports
- Create & Tweak Sales Funnels
- Email Customers
- Manage Incoming Orders
- Manage Order Process
- Create & Join Bookfunnel Campaigns
- Create Landing Pages
- Manage Facebook Ads
- Create, Monitor and Tweak Email Campaigns
- Manage Email Lists
- Format eBooks for Kindle
- Save eBook Drafts in KDP
These are some of the general requirements for this marketing virtual assistant internship:
- Strong desire to learn new things and ability to delegate
- Solid understanding of marketing techniques and some SEO knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and WordPress
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Familiarity with online marketing applications (e.g. CRM tools, Google Analytics and Google Keyword Planner)
- Current or prior enrollment in an AS or BS program related to Business Management and/or Marketing
PLUS: If you live driving distance to Moreno Valley, CA, that’s a SERIOUS PLUS!
Desired Skills for Internship
Should have some experience and/or skills in the following areas:
- Facebook marketing
- Facebook group moderation
- Social media marketing
- Online market research
- Google Analytics
- Google Keyword Planner
- Social media communications
- Online marketing
- Facebook ads
Skills to Be Acquired from Internship
- Email marketing software
- Lead generation
- Landing pages
- Landing page optimization
- Email newsletters
- eBook formatting and publishing
- Paperback formatting and publishing
- eBook and book marketing
- Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) platform
- BN, Smashwords, Lulu, Kobo publishing platforms
- Microsoft Outlook
- Press releases
- Press kits
- SEO audits
- Content management
- Content strategy
- Content marketing
- Email campaigning
- Audiobook creation
- Audiobook publishing
- Online course creation
- Plus, much, much more…
- 10% Royalties on all eBooks and paperbacks published and sold under your project management for the first year of each publication
- Royalties to be paid quarterly
- You will be provided with monthly sales reports
- Converts into a paid full-time position at the end of the training period… the more you help us make… the more you’ll get paid!!!
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS INTERNSHIP
- Tweak Resume – Please tweak your resume so it ONLY includes education, skills and experience related to marketing and publishing
- Click Below – Click the link below to be taken to a form to complete and upload your resume there