Gen X: Why isn't your business booming yet? Explore the often-overlooked key to Gen X business success: understanding your target market. Yet, this is almost impossible when you're targeting the wrong people altogether.
And that's why your established business is at a standstill.
In the beginning, we all had visions of the people we planned to target with our new ventures. But, over time, we realized, they just weren't buying our products and services the way we'd expected.
Gen X: Your Solutions Aren't the Problem
Does that mean our solutions are trash? Of course not! Generation X does not produce such things!
Maybe... Just maybe... Your idea of targeting "all Black women in the US between the ages of 18-62" is just unrealistic five years into your venture.
Maybe it's time to narrow that down much, much more, so you can target people you can actually make connections with and essentially, solve their problems with your solutions.
This free guide focuses on helping established Gen X website owners struggling with lackluster sales identify their ideal target audiences based on authenticity. Inspired by Dr. Stephen Covey's The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, we show you how to target prime consumers based on psychographics vs demographics.
Gen X Entrepreneurs: Psychographics vs Demographics
Because, let's face it, in 2024, it takes much more than age, race and location to get consumers to click on your BUY NOW button. Today's consumers buy from brands they trust.
And that means being you and using that to create your own digital community of followers. Those are the people who will buy from you!
That's the idea of psychographics vs demographics for Gen X business owners in 2024!!!
Our course shows you how to tap into that. This eBook is an introduction to that course!
Learn How to Discover the Right Target Market for YOUR Brand
This free download incorporates the doctor's seven infamous principles: being proactive, beginning with the end in mind, putting first things first, thinking win-win, seeking first to understand, then be understood, synergizing, and sharpening the saw.
Use this complimentary eBook for practical tips on incorporating these habits into daily business routines to stay connected with your target audience. Because for Gen Xers, this isn't always easy.
Uncovering Psychographics Using 7 Effective Business Habits
It covers key concepts proven by highly effective people to keep you driven to being the best business owner you can be, such as:
1. Be Proactive
- Take the lead in understanding how your solutions address others' needs
- Establish connections with potential customers by offering valuable information and resources, positioning your brand as an industry authority
2. Start with the Ending in Mind
- Define your brand's desired reputation
- Focus on specific positive aspects, such as product functionality, excellent customer service, user-friendly website design, local exclusivity or affordability
3. Put First Things First
- Address urgent and important problems your target buyers are facing within your niche
- Set yourself up as an authoritative figure within your field
4. Think Win-Win
- Recognize that there's enough opportunity for everyone to succeed
- Concentrate on your unique selling points rather than competing directly, ensuring both you and your customers feel like winners
5. Strive to Understand and You’ll Be Understood
- Identify hidden emotions consumers have related to your industry
- Understand the problems customers face and showcase how your offerings provide solutions
- Embrace creative cooperation and combine products and values for the greater good of your customers
- Leverage existing synergies within your brand to enhance your appeal to your target market
7. Sharpen the Saw
- Prioritize self-renewal for balanced physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being
- Maintain a sharp edge, representing a major tool in your Gen X business, to boost your effectiveness
Take the First Step to Generation X Business Recovery
This guide empowers you to uncover what makes your Gen X brand so unique—and that's you, your values and your principles... Because YOU ARE your brand!
Infuse this distinctiveness into your online content creation by discovering the best target market for you and your brand, enhancing your chances of success in the competitive online landscape.
In other words, targeting the right people boosts your chances of making more money in 2024!!!
Download our free guide and change the way you do DIY marketing today!