If your site is not getting the traffic you expected, you’re not reaching your target audience. In some cases, that’s because you haven’t narrowed down your target customer yet. You need to first rediscover your target market.
Until you know who your target customers are, it’s impossible to use the correct keywords to reel them into your site. You need to determine who they are to speak their language… in other words, use the SEO keywords they are using in 2020 to find the solutions you provide online.
Your Target Market & SEO Keywords
Already NARROWED DOWN your target audience, but still not getting qualified traffic to your site? Then, it’s it’s probably an SEO issue:
- Maybe you don’t have enough text on your webpages for Google and other search engines to understand what your site is about
- Or maybe you just aren’t using the SEO keywords your target customers are using in online searches trying to find what you offer on your site
The Content Marketing Geek Team helps you narrow down a target audience. Then, we create an SEO strategy that helps you reach those target customers who will actually convert (follow you, join a program, complete a form, subscribe to newsletter, BUY NOW, etc…)
5 Step Approach to SEO & Content Marketing Services
It is our goals to help you see RESULTS from your SEO efforts. We concentrate on the bottom line… your ROI… so, you get quality services with results that matter to you.
This is done using a 5-step approach:
- Redefine and rediscover your target market if needed
- Determine SEO keywords your target customers are using in online searches to find what you offer
- Research the SEO keywords your competitors are using online to “steal” your traffic
- Develop an SEO strategy that includes off page, web page, blog content, image, video, product and service descriptions, etc… for better rankings in Google and other search engines
- Develop a content strategy for adding fresh, new content on a regular basis, generally blogging and vlogging, to get you on page one of relevant searches
From there, it’s all about creating new content for your site and building backlinks. Your content will be SEO keyword driven so it reaches the people who need and want it most online. We will also create a backlink strategy to connect you to the relevant brands that count.
All of this helps to improve your brand’s online reach. It also provides your site visitors with information, data and resources that actually brings value to their lives. This sets you up as an industry expert who really knows your market and niche.
New Online Search Trends for 2020
Keep in mind that the way people search for people, places and things online evolves constantly. Here are some of the search trends that will effect your site’s traffic in 2020:
- SEO Keywords Used – Your target customers are using different keywords in 2020 than they did in online searches of the past. Make sure your site is optimized for the keywords they are currently using in searches.
- Local Searches – More and more consumers shop while on-the-go these days. So, it’s vital that brick-and-mortars add local search optimization to SEO plans in 2020. Many online brands can benefit from local SEO as well.
- Voice Searches – This is becoming very popular in 2020 as the number of mobile searches continue to grow. Yet, it takes a special type of optimization to rank HIGH in a voice search. Make sure your content is optimized so searches using Google voice features can find you quickly.
Unless you want to spend thousands of dollars on advertising, you need to improve your organic search reach. This means publishing SEO-friendly content, including regular blog posts, to impress search engines and the people landing on your site.
Let’s increase your sales for 2020. Tweak your webpages for local, voice and current searches and start publishing awesome blog posts.
The Content Marketing Geek Team will evaluate your site’s current SEO plan. We can help you develop an SEO strategy that actually drives valuable traffic to your site.