Need an SEO-friendly website for your brand, products or services? Well, it takes more than just launching a site to get the traffic you want. You need complete web design and marketing packages for your site to be successful.
It’s frustrating for web design firms to create websites for new clients that aren’t successful. That’s why we don’t sell web design services alone.
Instead, when you purchase a web package from us, it comes with a full-service 3-month marketing plan as well.
7 Reasons to Choose WordPress Over Other Platforms
We choose to only provide WordPress (WP) sites for various reasons. Wondering why you should choose WordPress over other types of CMS and online store platforms?
WP is an extremely popular blogging platform for people who do NOT know anything about coding. It’s also known as a content management system (CMS), which helps you manage creating and editing your digital content.
Today, many people use WordPress to create dynamic websites that are mobile-friendly. It gives you control over the look and feel of your site, while providing you with the flexibility you need to transform your simple website to include an engaging blog and/or forum, as well as an online store.
WordPress VS Other Platforms
Here are seven reasons why you should choose WP for your website design:
- Free – Cut costs by using the WordPress platform, which is 100% free, to create your website, blog and/or online store
- Flexibility – With WP, you can create responsive, mobile-friendly websites, blogs, forums, private community, paid access sites, landing pages, online stores and more using plugins
- Spam-Free – Combining your WP site with tools like Askimet can make your site almost 100% free of spam, including comments
- Engaging – WordPress makes it simple to interact with your site visitors via feedback and comments, with no coding needed
- Fully Customizable – Customize your site’s privacy, tags, categories and media, schedule posts to publish later and choose from over 10,000 widgets and plugins to personalize your visitors’ online experiences
- Simple to Use – Because WP is so easy to use, we recommend it to all of our customers so you can maintain the simple updates and changes to your site on your own without paying for website maintenance
- SEO-Friendly – Unlike many other CMS and online store platform, WordPress doesn’t add a bunch of unnecessary coding and irrelevant keywords to your content, so each page is optimized based on what you actually see in the text fields
WordPress Web Design & SEO-Friendly 3-Month Marketing Packages
Once again, we do not sale web design services alone. It makes no sense to launch your site and not get any traffic to it. That’s why we provide our web design services as 3-month marketing plans.
What Comes with Your 3-Month Marketing Plan
Purchase a web design package for the Content Marketing Geek team, and get the following with your plan (frequency depends on the package you choose):
- Website – WordPress template edited and tweak to meet your needs, including necessary custom coding
- SEO Research – We conduct the research needed, including competitor SEO analysis, to create an SEO strategy for your site
- Off Page SEO – Keywords are infused in your WordPress backend content so search engines know who your brand is and what the site offers users
- Webpage Content – Unique content written for every page on the site, including home, about, services, plans, features, etc..
- Email Captures – Landing pages created with forms to start capturing emails now so you have them when you’re ready to send out newsletters, etc…
- Newsletters – Our team will design a custom newsletter for your brand and send out blasts regularly
- Google Analytics – Will integrate the site (and sitemap) with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster and Google Search Console to increase visibility
- Social Media Integration – Create social media accounts on various networks so you can engage with your audience more online, plus social media posting for 3 months
- SEO-Friendly Blogging – We will publish sEO-friendly blog posts on your site in regular intervals to give your new blog and website traction in Google and other search engines
Ready to take the leap toward transforming your brand into an online sensation? We can help with a 3-month web design and marketing package designed to get your traffic within 90 days.
Click the link below to learn more about our 3-Month Web Design and Marketing Packages now.